The guys behind Betfair, Setanta, Bebo have raised fresh capital. What a great time to be in the funds – and a mark of quality that these guys can raise money in the teeth of the crunch.
- @Bobpaton2 @northeastlep He’s no push-over = what we need for devolution both ‘inside the tent’ and dealing with Westminster #OneNorthEast 4 days ago
- RT @NEEFM_News If you live in #jesmond then you’re in for a treat on Sat Apr18 #NEFollowershttp://t.co/i5kpkS0gIk @FoodNewcastle @the_grazer 1 week ago
- @JesFoodMkt starts this Saturday and it sounds rather fantastic. Armstrong Bridge @the_grazer bit.ly/1HZwGxT http://t.co/CClNRjMFrp 1 week ago
- ntawards2015 Palringo wind the prize for fastest growing business in TechNorth Awards. 870% growth!! Go Dynamo winner! 1 month ago
- RT @souterconsults: Excited that Paul Walker (formerly @sageuk) is getting his brains picked by @iRowan at @NTAwards2015 cc @_StuartLynn ht… 1 month ago
Add new tag authentic banking black swan Branding business models cable Castaway charlie hoult codeworks credit crunch crisis Crunch davos Digital economy entertainment entrepreneurship facebook finance FT ft.com future futureheads future of TV futurescape gdp Google graph HBOS Hoults Hoults Yard houltsyard house prices huddle Ideas information inno innov Innovation internet iPhone lateral Lateral thinking Lloyds TSB London luke johnson M&A malcolm gladwell marketing media mergers mobile networking NewEconomy New Economy NextBigThing Next Big Thing OldmeetsNew Opportunity property prices recession recession graph recession phoenix services software start-up start-ups thinking digital Timing twitter VC Widget widgetworld Zopa