The guys behind Betfair, Setanta, Bebo have raised fresh capital. What a great time to be in the funds – and a mark of quality that these guys can raise money in the teeth of the crunch.
- RT @FT: Free to read: 54m+ copies of Minecraft have been sold to date. This is how they have done it: on.ft.com/1ryOk6X... 1 week ago
- RT @richardmheap: Vince Cable announces £16 million of funding to develop skills in creative industries gov.uk/government/new… 3 weeks ago
- @BeKalerFH nice to see you’re not making a splash in the Red Tops! 3 weeks ago
- somethingconcreteandmodern.co.uk - When Tyneside wanted to be Brasilia - and I don’t mean World Cup links, I mean concrete brutalist architecture. 1 month ago
- RT @JournalBizTeam: Awesome to have Bob Paton from #accenture flying the @dynamonortheast skills & education flag at #tdc14... 2 months ago
Add new tag authentic banking black swan Branding business models cable Castaway charlie hoult codeworks credit crunch crisis Crunch davos Digital economy entertainment entrepreneurship facebook finance FT ft.com future futureheads future of TV futurescape gdp Google graph HBOS Hoults Hoults Yard houltsyard house prices huddle Ideas information inno innov Innovation internet iPhone lateral Lateral thinking Lloyds TSB London luke johnson M&A malcolm gladwell marketing media mergers mobile networking NewEconomy New Economy NextBigThing Next Big Thing OldmeetsNew Opportunity property prices recession recession graph recession phoenix services software start-up start-ups thinking digital Timing twitter VC Widget widgetworld Zopa