The guys behind Betfair, Setanta, Bebo have raised fresh capital. What a great time to be in the funds – and a mark of quality that these guys can raise money in the teeth of the crunch.
- RT @BBCBreaking: Scottish Borders votes NO in #indyref: Yes 27,906 (33.4%) No 55,553 (66.6%) Turnout 87.4% bbc.in/1ufgtxE 1 week ago
- @pmaher good to hear from ya. All good up Norf (tho I been in Ldn twice this week and not once to Edin. #adiosJock 1 week ago
- #HoultsYard on Newsnight tonight... Intense subject: impact of Scottish Independence on Newcastle. They copped the lot North o’the Border 1 week ago
- RT @WardHadCreative: Dynamites 14: Hunt is on for the North East’s top tech talent bit.ly/1mpDFEW 1 month ago
- RT @NorthumbriaPCC: Thought Scots indy debate terrible. Salmond shouted & gabbled throughout & shook AD who couldn’t make his... 1 month ago
Add new tag authentic banking black swan Branding business models cable Castaway charlie hoult codeworks credit crunch crisis Crunch davos Digital economy entertainment entrepreneurship facebook finance FT ft.com future futureheads future of TV futurescape gdp Google graph HBOS Hoults Hoults Yard houltsyard house prices huddle Ideas information inno innov Innovation internet iPhone lateral Lateral thinking Lloyds TSB London luke johnson M&A malcolm gladwell marketing media mergers mobile networking NewEconomy New Economy NextBigThing Next Big Thing OldmeetsNew Opportunity property prices recession recession graph recession phoenix services software start-up start-ups thinking digital Timing twitter VC Widget widgetworld Zopa